Anxiety is a common feeling for many people. Different situations can cause various levels of anxiety for you. One way to reduce your anxiety is to understand how anxiety effects you.
By getting to know how anxiety affects you, you’re in a better position to start identifying when you’re anxious, how anxiety affects you, and what the problem situations are for you.
By understanding and learning more about your anxiety, you are in a better position to start reducing your anxiety.
Here are 5 questions you should ask yourself:
- When do you feel anxious? Is it in general or on specific occasions?
- Is your anxiety in the form of panic attacks or general anxiety?
- How does anxiety feel to you? Does your stomach churn? Do you get tense?
- Are there times of the day/week/month/year when your anxiety is worse?
- Are there triggers that you can identify which lets you know that you are getting anxious?